Sunday, June 21, 2009


Sol-U-Mel® 3-in-1 Cleaner

This miraculous stain remover,cleaner, and deodorizer takes out even the most “impossible” stains, but it doesn’t do it with caustic chemicals. Instead, Sol-U-Mel uses naturally derived solvents including the amazing penetrating power of Melaleuca Oil. As a result, Sol-U-Mel quickly dissolves stains, like tar, grease, gum, fingernail polish, paint, glue, juice, tree sap, candle wax, and more. Sol-U-Mel even dissolves permanent marker on contact. All while not harming the surfaces they’re stuck to.

Sol-U-Mel contains the highest concentration of Melaleuca Oil of any cleaning product. The penetrating, solvent, and aromatic power of Melaleuca Oil makes stains and odors you thought were impossible disappear with ease.


2 comments:

  1. My three year old found a permanent magic marker, and painted my piano, including the ivory keys red. I used the diluted cleaner on the painted part to make sure it wasn't so strong it would strip off the paint. I used it full strength to clean off the keys. I couldn't believe that it would take it 100% off, but it did. I also use it for pet stains on carpet, works better than anything I've ever used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sol-u-Mel has become my favorite Melaleuca cleaner. I make sure to order this each month, if I run out between orders I can't do laundry until I either borrow from a neighbor or place another order. A capful of undiluted Sol-u-mel in wash loads takes out all the bad smells. I have a front loader and sometimes my laundry smells like mold if I forget to wipe out the door seal. Cleaning out the seal around the door and wiping out the inside of the machine once a week with a cap of Sol-u-mel diluted in water, and leaving the washers door ajar a bit when not in use has eliminated this mildew-like smell. Some detergents with overwhelming strong scents will mask this mildew smell. Don't be fooled into thinking they are clean, the mildew's smell is masked by the skin irritating, strong fragranced scents, used by tide and other detergents

    ReplyDelete