Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Proflex Bars and Shakes


Why do we need Protein?

Protein is the basic building block of all muscle. It is essential for the proper growth and maintenance of everything from muscles and skin to hair and fingernails. Eating protein and doing weight bearing exercise will build muscle. Building muscle burns body fat and increases your metabolism. Building muscle is the healthiest and most permanent form of weight loss. ProFlex bars and shakes help you BUILD muscle with a proprietary blend of four diverse proteins that provide the essential amino acids your body needs to build lean muscle. ProFlex helps you RECOVER with a unique mix of vitamins C and E, plus lipoic acid for powerful antioxidant protection. ProFlex helps your body ABSORB the protein with a special blend of two plant-based enzymes that help break down the protein quickly. Plus, ProFlex also includes fiber to aid digestive comfort.—all without the fat and cholesterol found in many typical foods used as protein sources. Best of all it tastes great! For most men on our fat loss program one serving of proflex shake or bar is considered one of your 5 snacks for the day, for most women on our fat loss program 3/4 of one serving is one snack.


1 comment:

  1. The past 6 weeks I have been adding some distance running to my regular workout routine. I have been a runner since junior high, but haven't found much time for it since I started my fitness and nutrition training. I wanted to run the Wasatch Back with my friends. Preparing for this race required more training, more calories and more protein. I love the Proflex products. I grab the peanut butter choc. bar when I'm on the run. I also follow up a long run with a Proflex protein shake. I love the taste, and the extra protein to help me build muscle

    ReplyDelete