Sunday, July 11, 2010

One of my clients has started a blog documenting her road to a more healthy life. I love what she has to say, but I especially love how she says it. I was thrilled to see that Charity has created the personal, captivating partner to my informative (dull) blog. I'm excited about what we can share together to help people looking to improve their health. I am posting her story below, with a link to her blog a Healthy Lifestyle... not a diet! check it out. I know you'll love her great wellness tips, and her personal approach. You can always find a link to her blog on the right of my home page under supporting blogs or under recommended books and sites on my home page tool bar. You can read her story any time by clicking on her name at the right side of my home page along with other soon-to-be posted success stories.


Please email me your success story. We look forward to hearing about you.


ahealthylifestylenotadiet.blogspot.com


My Story

by Charity Davis

I have lost 35 pounds since April and feel great! I did it without pills, magic, or diets, I'm using a personal trainer. The first question that begs to be answered is: How can you afford to work with a personal trainer?

It involves a quick story, allow me to share:

Well, my good friend Melinda introduced me to her personal trainer
Georgia Palmer who she has been working with for about a year. Melinda and I had babies at the same time a couple years ago, I hadn't seen her in a year when, at Mother's Day weekend, we got together for a spring cattle roundup. I didn't recognize her. She looked 10 years younger and was so fit and healthy, I was shocked. I grilled her that weekend for details, sure it was something I couldn't do. But the more she talked, the more it made sense. It wasn't a diet, it was a healthy lifestyle, and she was doing it while raising kids and a has husband who's metabolism is running like a bullet bike.

I wanted in.

Well I met with Georgia Palmer a week after I saw Melinda and knew I had to give it a try. Basically Georgia is my free personal trainer as long as I am
a Melaleuca customer. Melalueca is a company that provides health products, vitamins, beauty products, home cleaning products, and more. Basically, if I buy these amazing products, stuff I normally buy at the grocery store, but through Melaleuca, and get a better products with greater quantity, quality, greater convenience and customer service, I get a free personal trainer to support me in my quest to learn how to live a healthy lifestyle. I had to give it a try.

My Hubby has been so supportive. He says "I'd rather invest in good health now, then pay for poor health down the road." He's never wanted me on a diet, and when I explained how Melinda got to lookin' so healthy and fit he was on board.

It's been quite a journey and I've learned sooo much. Many roadblocks have been removed to help me progress and I know there's so much more to learn, but the system is in place and I trust it.


2 comments:

  1. I loved reading Charity's blog! Thanks for sharing with us Georgia! Thanks for giving us the tools for success on the road to a healthy lifestyle! I have loved the results I'm getting. The access bars, and attain bars and shakes are 3 of my favorite products. They feel like a treat, and are so handy when I'm running off to a baseball or softball game. I absolutely love the Melaleuca products and have not been disappointed with anything I have tried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charity, you are doing great and I am so excited that it is working for you as well as it has me. I know that anyone who will give it an honest try will see success!!! I can't wait to see you again and share in your joy! You are a great friend and I hope you get back to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete