Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wanda's Success Story


My name is Wanda Johnson. I'm 63 years old and I'm so excited to share with you the progress I've made by following the Body by Lu program. I met Georgia Palmer and began the program in September 2010. To date (January 2011) I've lost 35 pounds and 6 1/2 % body fat. I love the Melaleuca products, particularly the Attain shakes, Access pre- workout bars and the Proflex products. It is great having a day off each week which allows flexibility and really makes this program "doable". Because this program is working so well for me, it keeps me motivated because I'm seeing success. I have more energy now than I have had in years. I'm truly "building a body to last a lifetime." Being 35 pounds lighter feels awesome! Feels great! Looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment