Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day #6

My family is now calling me Grandma Georgia, my daughter announced on Christmas day that her, and her Husband, are expecting a baby June 25th, it was my favorite Christmas present! I hope you are enjoying your holidays with your families as well. Find 20 minutes today for a workout, you'll be glad you did.

I was missing my weightlifting routine so today I did a "Body By Lu" Upper Body Super Set. See your workbook for pictures and adjust workout into a super set by altering it according to the following directions, using medium weight dumbbells.

*rest for 1 minute or less between each exercise, this will get your cardiovascular system working, also remember posture, slightly bent knees and squeeze your glutes (butt). This will work your lower body muscle groups, Using correct breathing techniques will work your core, completing your total body workout in just about 20 min.

30 reps of each

Chest
1. Bench Press
2. Bench Press Fly (hug a tree)
Back
3. Two-arm Standing Dumbbell Row
4. Two-arm Bent Row (monkey)
Shoulders
5. Standing Dumbbell Press
6. Lateral Raises
Biceps
7. Dumbbell Curl
8. Hammer Curl
Triceps
9. Two-arm Dumbbell Kickback
10. Bench Dips

If you don't know how to do these exercises, make an appointment and come in for a workout as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment