Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sustain Sport


Sustain Sport is the only performance drink with four electrolytes (twice the electrolytes found in the leading sports drink) and just 30 calories to help you rehydrate, rebound, and recover, without adding unnecessary calories.
Electrolytes are crucial minerals that are lost when you sweat, and water alone can’t put them back. Electrolytes perform three key functions: Help maintain proper muscle function, help ensure proper communication between the muscles and brain, and support energy and water absorption into the body.
Sweetened with natural fructose you will love it's refreshing, great taste. It has helped many of my clients who don't like water get the additional fluid their body needs. It has also help other clients break their pop habit. Read the post about the benefits of breaking a regular or diet pop drinking habit.
My favorite flavor is Ruby Red Grapefruit, at only 30 cents a serving, you will never go back to yucky gatorade.




4 comments:

  1. I know I need to drink more water but plain old water gets boring after awhile. Sustain Sport makes drinking water delicious. I like Lemon Blast but my kids prefer Berry Burst. Sometimes we mix the two for a yummy berry lemonade flavor. They come in 60 serving canister or convenient one serving pouch just right for mixing into a water bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Ragnar relay team use to drink Gaterade, but since I started sharing Lemon sustain with them, they all choose Susutain as their recovery sports drink. Since switching over we have not had a single incident of dehydration, with is the #1 concern for Ragnar athletes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite time to drink this is when I mow my lawn. It's hot outside and I am working hard our lawnmower is not self-propelled anymore), and I cant take water anymore. I love it because I get the fluids I need and love the taste too! The lemon is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad to have a low calorie/sugar option to give my kids they love the berry. I send this as my daughter's drink every day for her pack lunch. Adding a scoop to my water bottle helps me up my water intake without adding too much calories. I tried the red ruby grapefruit and love it!

    ReplyDelete