Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Access Bars and Shakes


Nutrition That Turns Fat into Fuel If you’re like most people, your body does a good job of storing energy in the form of fat. But your body may not be as good at converting that fat back into energy. Even if you’re active, your body sees fat as an asset that it won’t give up easily. When you start to work out, your body creates a chemical called adenosine that inhibits the conversion of fat into energy. Adenosine may be keeping your body from burning the fat you want to lose. The patented Access® technology naturally blocks adenosine and helps turn fat into fuel during your workout or activity.

How does the patented science of Access work? Take Access on an empty stomach 15 minutes before exercising to help:

• naturally block the energy-sapping effects of adenosine

• muscles use less sugar and more stored fat for energy

• give you greater endurance with less fatigue and soreness

• turn fat into fuel, working differently than other energy bars

Why would I eat 120 calories just before I work out?

Having readily accessible calories for your body to draw on it kick starts your workout while still allowing the processes that unlock the stored fat to activate. This results in a more enjoyable workout because you feel more energetic and sustained.

Do other products function like Access?

No other bars have Access’s patented technology. Access was granted its patent because of its ability to tap into the body’s natural fat store as an energy source. Other bars like PowerBar® and Clif® are designed to deliver calories and carbohydrates to fuel your workout, not your own fat.

Who is Access for?

Access works for everyone from casual exercisers to world-class athletes

For a complete and detained explanation of how Access works please email me at georgia.palmer@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. The access bars are amazing. They taste just like a candy bar and give me the extra energy I need to work out. Mint Chocolate Ice is my favorite but they are all delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just returned from a weekend running the Wasatch Back or Ragnar Relay. This is a 188 mile relay race from Logan to Park City. I would not even think of running this race without Access. I ran a total of 18 miles in three different legs of the relay. For my longest leg (almost 8 miles up hill I drank the Access drink 20 min. before the run, on an empty stomach, adding another 1/2 dose at the 4 mile point. I had a consistent source of energy, my body fat gave me the fuel I needed to give it my all, resulting in very little stiff and sore muscles. This stuff really works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite bar is the Chocolate Carmel Cruncher. I have one every morning before I work out and I love it! I don't know exactly how they work, but I just know they do! I can't say enough about the bars. They help you burn more calories, stay less sore, and they taste great! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son is convinced that these access bars give him the energy he needs to play his best. The only game he lost this season was the one when he forgot to eat his access bar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luanne Cobb mentioned she drinks her Access shake hot every morning. I just ordered my first bag of shake and absolutely love it! It mixes up so smooth and it's a great way to start off a cold morning. I love that I can give my best effort when I exercise and still move the next day because I'm not so sore, it really helps with consistency.

    ReplyDelete