Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Grandma Georgia (that was my great grandma's name)



Today I will become a grandma. While I am so excited to add a beautiful little girl to our family, I am also struggling will the entire grandma concept. I knew it would happen one day, I just didn't think it would come so quickly. Thanks to this lifestyle I adopted almost three years ago I will be a healthy, active, grandma. I get excited thinking about all the adventures ahead, having a strong healthy body will make those adventures, possible. If you would like a review, or a first look at this lifestyle I am speaking of join us for a free class.

Three free classes offered this week:

Wed. June 22nd- 7 p.m. Palmer Residence 1246 W. 3420 N. Pleasant Gr.
Thurs. June 23rd- 8p.m. Roy Complex Lobby 2150 W. 4700 S. Roy
Fri. June 24th- 7 p.m. Palmer Residence 1246 W. 3420 N. Pleasant Grove

1 comment:

  1. You really are probably the most fit grandma I know :). You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete