Sunday, April 19, 2009

What is Melaleuca?

Melaleuca is a mail order company that produces and distributes over 350 superior wellness products that are safe for your home and family. Melaleuca can produce and distribute superior products at competitive prices because they don't pay traditional advertising or distribute them through stores. They pass on this saving to their preferred customers. As a preferred customer I order and use many of their products every day, and so do many of my clients who are interested in fitness and nutrition. Along with many other nutritional products they feature nutritional bars and shakes that help my clients get a quick and easy balanced protein and carbohydrate meal when they are on the run. One of my client's favorite products is a pattened fat conversion bar that is eaten before exercise. Read about the Access bar, and try it out yourself.

Introducing Melaleuca to my fitness clients works great for my business. I can do what I love, fitness and nutrition counseling, for anyone who is interested in improving their health and the health of their family members at no cost to my clients. Melaleuca then pays me a commission on the products my customers order each month. When you refer customers to Melaleuca, and clients to me, you can earn commissions too. If you want to learn how to get your products each month for free, or earn additional income, I would love to show you how.

No comments:

Post a Comment